Updated: Apr 9, 2021
If you want to upgrade your kitchen on a budget, you’re not alone. Here are 10 ways you can make kitchen improvements.
1. Add some color by painting the walls with a bright hue.
2. Install a backsplash of tile or subway tiles to give your kitchen an updated look
3. Get rid of the old faucet in your sink and replace it with one that has more features
4. Install new cabinets to give yourself more storage space for pots, pans, dishes, etc.
5. Upgrade cabinet hardware like knobs and handles to match the theme of the room's design
6. Make one wall a feature by adding wallpaper to make it the center of attention
7. Put up some curtains over your kitchen windows to give the room a cozy feeling
8. Put up shelves above your oven so you can store pots and pans there instead of cluttering up other areas of the kitchen. This is often wasted space!
9. Paint your kitchen cabinets a bright color to add some fun
10. Add new lighting fixtures and energy-efficient bulbs for better visibility